Why become certified in Functional Range Release™ technique?
Functional Range Release™ technique represents an evolution in soft tissue management systems with a primary focus on the treatment, rehabilitation, and conditioning of fascia (connective tissue). This incredible organ is now the major focus in the literature concerning soft tissue function, injury, and disorders.
The F.R.™ technique encompasses not only the treatment/release of myofascial structure, but also provides a complete system of soft tissue assessment, biomechanical rehabilitation, and conditioning (termed Functional Range Conditioning™ – used to improve functional range of motion while simultaneously improving strength in the outer ranges of motion).
Becoming certified in the F.R.™ system involves…..
1. Completion of the pre-requisite which is the Functional Anatomic Palpation Systems™ seminar of the corresponding body region (Upper Limb,Lower Limb, or Spine) – this pre-requisite is in place in order to allow us to focus on the assessment and treatment components during the F.R.™ seminars rather than use time to review anatomy and palpation skills. For information on upcoming F.A.P.™ seminars click here.
- The Tissue Tension Technique™ – a soft tissue/fascial assessment technique
- F.R.™ fascial release protocols which are based on the latest research and encompass all of the key concepts known about how fascia responds to intervention (thixotrophy, piezoelectricity, tensegrity)
- Progressive Angular Isometric Loading (P.A.I.L.’s)™ – a system of neural rehabilitation geared at improving a patients functional range of motion while simultaneously allowing the practitioner to ‘access’ deeper layers of fascial tension
- Functional Range Conditioning™ – a system of advanced fascial stretching and flexibility training
- A lifetime designation as an F.R.™ practitioner for the body areas completed (ie. F.R.™ Lower Limb certified, or F.R.™ Spine certified) — NO RE-CERTS
- Inclusion in the “Find a provider” web based referral system – soon to be added to FunctionalAnatomySeminars.com andFunctionalRangeRelease.com – this will allow you to strategically market your services by placing emphasis on the fact that you are certified in thenewest form of soft tissue management systems….why be like the rest??